Employment Opportunities at Shepherds College
Union Grove, Wisconsin
If you’re looking to make a change, then maybe it’s time to make a difference! Shepherds College, the country’s leading three-year post-secondary school for students with intellectual disabilities, is looking for passionate, motivated people to join our team. We believe everyone has valuable skills and experience to offer, and we would love to see if your unique qualities can help meet our growing team's needs. If you are mission-driven and you’re looking for a purpose, not just a job, Shepherds College might be just the place for you!
Shepherds offers a robust benefits package that includes the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Funded HSA
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- 6+ Weeks of PTO
- $1,000 Annual Retention Bonus
- Free Teledoc and Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development and Mentoring Opportunities
- Tuition Discount Program
- Free Lunches
- Relocation Assistance
Current Open Positions
To Apply for the Following Positions
- Fill out the Employment Application.
- Transcripts and a copy of your highest degree earned will be required prior to your start date.
Shepherds College Student Development Team
- Student Life Campus Manager
- Student Life Staff
- Student Life Gap Year Program
- Emergency Response Staff (ERS) Sleep-in Shifts
Shepherds College Academic Team
Shepherds College Advisor Team
Shepherds College Admissions Team
Shepherds College Nursing Team
Shepherds College Maintenance/Domestics Team
Shepherds Foundation, Inc Team
Please contact HR at HR@shepherdscollege.edu with any questions or concerns regarding Shepherds College employment opportunities.